Join us at JAM JAM Eatery & Bar at ASAI Bangkok Chinatown to celebrate the Bangkok’s first Natural Wine Week with our exclusive offers of five biodynamic and natural wines from Wine Garage, Fin Wine, Soul Wines, Estella Wine, and Soil & Vine. Here’s the list you can expect at our bar during Natural Wine Week.
- Estella – Jaillance Brut, Clairette de Die Bio AOC, France 2018 (Biodynamic – Sparkling) – by glass THB 250 net, by bottle THB 1,300 net
- Soil & Vine – Momento Mori Fistful of Flowers, Moscato Giallo/Vermentino, Victoria, Australia 2020 (Natural – Skin Contact) – by glass THB 300 net, by bottle THB 1,600 net
- Soul Wines – Poil de Lievre, Chenin Blanc, Loire Valley, France 2018 (Natural – White) – by glass THB 300 net, by bottle THB 1,600 net
- Fin Wine – Fred Loimer, Zweigelt, Kamptal, Austria 2017 (Biodynamic – Red) – by glass THB 280 net, by bottle THB 1,500 net
- Wine Garage – Chateau du Cedre Extra Libre no Sulphur, Malbec, Cahors, France 2018 (Organic – Red) – by glass THB 300 net, by the bottle THB 1,600 net